Do you ask the right questions to formulate product perspective & present requirements? Have you previously developed global product strategies that enable & drive transformation & go-to-market efficiency? Are you looking for a company that supports passion, courage & imagination? Join Mozilla - a company you can be proud of as we shape the Internet.
Mozilla is looking for an experienced Director of Product Management to help design, shape, & drive product capabilities. You will work with our teams to help identify & build features for existing products as well as help identify new product strategies. We are seeking self-confident, experienced, & passionate individuals with a proven ability to produce excellent results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative individuals willing to travel within North America, Europe, & potentially other global locations (current passport required).
- Be part of defining product strategy & roadmaps for existing & future products.
- Clearly set the product/backlog prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables & longer-term investment in various platforms.
- Be a product evangelist & partner closely with business stakeholders & engineering leaders.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to a range of senior leaders & down to development teams.
- Synthesize market changes & technology improvements into actionable advancements for our products.
- Maximize utility of features common to multiple partners, & efficiently solve for local & global functionalities critical to enable market success.
- Identify & develop strategic partnerships to accelerate momentum.
- Subject matter expertise in technologies & products required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale & globally.
- Balance technical & business insight; able to communicate what is possible & what will have the biggest impact on business.
- Build strong relationships internally & externally; an active listener & clear communicator; seeks understanding.
Preferred Qualification Requirements
- 10-15+ years in the high tech industry with experience owning products from inception to launch at a combination of both small & large organizations.
- 8+ years director level experience leading geographically distributed teams to include remote teams.
- You have led user engagement for a high-traffic product with millions of users.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, which include active listening & the ability to present complex ideas in concise written & verbal descriptions easily understood by both technical & non-technical audiences.
- You have previously driven a budget process to include assessment of: impact, risk analysis, prioritization, & analysis.
- Your experience includes working with external partners both in the U.S. & abroad in a product management role.
- You can identify customer & business problems, participating in the product vision, & writing clear/concise requirements with consideration for the end-to-end experience.
- You appreciate integrity & approach business, decision-making, & responsibilities honestly & openly.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open & free is better than closed & controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform & help create more opportunity & innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.