Here at 1stdibs we are creating a world class luxury online lifestyle destination. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to join us to support both the sales & service teams across our B2B & B2C platforms.
At 1stdibs we are focused on ensuring our clients always have a beautiful experience with us and, as we scale, our operations team needs to continue to drive innovation to keep up with our clients - this is where you come in. You will help drive operational excellence in both Sales & Service teams with your experience & knowledge in forecasting, planning & sales & services performance management. You will have a track record of increasing sales velocity & improving the scalability & predictability of the teams. You wont be afraid to get your hands dirty!
You will be driven by working in a high-growth, dynamic environment & by supporting rapid growth & change within sales & service teams. You will have an analytical & financial head on your shoulders with a deep understanding of managing a full P&L, tracking ROI in sales & support teams & driving incremental growth within both.
We are a group of fast-moving & analytical thinkers who thrive on getting stuff done; this role will be an evolving function within a growing company, so a dynamic approach to change, & thriving in a fast-paced & hands-on environment is meaningful. We care deeply about our employees & clients alike, so its crucial for you to be a dedicated leader, coach, & advocate for your team. You will be a broad operator, with success in leading managers who can hire, scale & retain a dedicated & passionate team. In exchange, youll be given the opportunity to work with, & learn from, some of the most passionate, driven & creative people assembled under one roof.
What youll do
Lead & build a team of operations focused experts whilst also being a key contributor
- Build & maintain relationships with leadership across the business; ensure complete understanding of all processes necessary for each team to conduct sales & deliver service; develop standardization -- find commonalities & drive consistency across verticals to enable company-wide KPI capture
- Develop & execute change-driven recommendations & insights that will help drive future success across all sales & service teams
- Overseeing sales operations with a focus on defining the process as well as ongoing maintenance, account assignments, quota setting & performance tracking
- Lead cross-functional initiatives collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Analytics & Product
- Providing performance level reporting & analysis support to our Sales & Service team leaders, helping them to understand, hold them accountable & challenge performance for goal setting, que management, pacing, pipeline health & strategic prospecting/sales targeting
- Oversee operational workflow & internal process controls, promote the adherence to process & identify potential risk
- Identifying & standardizing the 1stdibs sales incentive plans
- Develop & roll out training of new features, programs & process for sales & service teams, while partnering with team leaders to monitor adoption
What youll bring
- 8+ years of experience in revenue operations role in a fast paced growing digital business
- Proven ability to lead without authority & communicate both up & down
- Ability to challenge different points of view within a leadership team & be able to hold people accountable
- An excellent problem solver, collaborator & cross-communicator
- Strong ability to multi-task across multiple high priority & time sensitive projects & stakeholders
- Impeccable analytical capabilities including full P&L understanding, ability to understand key business drivers & identify trends & opportunities
- Ability to think strategically & tactically for long-term solutions
- Energy, enthusiasm, & ability to propose solutions to problems with a positive & client centric attitude
- Experience working with Salesforce & financial technologies & understands how to build efficient workflow processes based off of reporting data
- Ability to make fact-based decisions & follows through to completion, analyses & uses data to achieve sales goals, drive execution, initiates action & follow-ups to successful completion, effectively demonstrates how solutions will solve problems
- BS, preferred in Marketing or Business
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.