Become Our Chief Customer Officers Right Hand!
Our CCO is excited to hire an Executive Assistant who will support C-suite & be a huge part of helping Brightflag grow to new heights! The Executive Assistant will work primarily with our CCO. They will be responsible for providing executive level administrative support & ensuring executives are prepared with all materials & information needed for meetings, travel, etc.. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn from passionate, intelligent, future focused professionals & make a huge impact within the technology space, apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will primarily be responsible for supporting our CCO on a day-to-day basis + support ad hoc projects.
- Generally, ensure that the CCO is most productive
- Manage the CCOs calendar, including confirming that internal participants are prepared for meetings, & prioritize incoming mail/e-mail
- Purchase, coordinate, & ship all new hire equipment for the US
- Send swag to internal & external stakeholders
- When applicable, book travel for CCO & Manage CCO calendar - set up meetings (on-going & ad hoc)
- Take minutes of team meetings & follow up with the team on action items
- Assist with department specific projects/programs, including for the CCOs management team
When the NYC office is open
- Be on site whenever the CCO is in the office
- Conduct office manager responsibilities, including liaising with landlord & ensuring the office is stocked with supplies
- Manage team meals & events - ordering & set up
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed
WHAT YOUVE ALREADY DONE:
- Youve shown the ability to multi-task, working without supervision, ability to prioritize & balance conflicting demands
- You have compiled materials for executive reports AND/OR presentations
- You pride yourself on your administrative experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism & confidentiality
- You have worked in an environment where multitasking is the norm
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent analytic, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, competing priorities & tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
- Strong adaptability, flexibility & resourcefulness
- Ability to exercise independent judgment & make decisions
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen & your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary & equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Hello, were Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. Were achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning & a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings & automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here.
Brightflag is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or terms & conditions of employment because of an individuals race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.