Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Develop, iterate & support fully integrated prospect experience. You will be responsible for managing & executing multi-channel campaigns as they intersect with Eloqua, collaborate with sales operations team on data integrations & contact flows, web development team on form integration & digital experience, & broader demand generation team on nurtures, automations & overall prospect experience. This role requires partnering with product marketing, public relations, event managers & other internal teams to create & execute full-funnel campaigns that drive leads & opportunities to sales.
- Manageemailmarketing automation campaigns including, setup, targeting & testing to deployment & data monitoring
- Create & manage successful campaigns and segments
- Manage & design web page forms & landing pages within Eloqua platform
- Manage data integration between Eloqua, Salesforce & other platforms
- Analyze performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve effectiveness of emails, campaigns and segmentation
- Work cross functionally with global marketing team, sales operations, design & web development
- Ensure emails follow industry policies & best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Focused on the entire prospect & customer experience
- Highlyanalytical andcapableofextractingbusiness insights fromdata
- A strongplanner, highly organized
- Strong systems background with a passion for building collaborative and effective email marketing programs
- Capable of workingindependentlyor collaborating with teammates or as part of a team to execute anddeliver on all commitmentswhile also adhering to rigorous deadlines
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams
- Capable of successfullyperformingin a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment & to interpret rules & guidelines flexibly to enhance the business while maintaining awareness ofOneTrustvalues and culture
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-8 years of email marketing experience with Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot
- Working with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS required
- Experiencedwith marketing automation solutions Eloqua,Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, etc.
- History of working with cross functional teams
- A strong communicator
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com or similar planning tools
- Experience working with an international team
- Experience working with & building data integrations between marketing automation platform & webinar/virtual event tools
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.