HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated problem solver who is committed to driving growth across online & offline channels.
As a Growth Manager for HelloFresh Nordics you will be responsible for driving overall customer growth through new channel innovation & current channel optimisation, focusing on online & offline opportunities. You will be using our customer data & insights to drive a targeted approach to acquisition & to help improve overall ROI of all HelloFresh campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team to launch new offline channels & manage existing channels, which could include direct mail, gift cards, partnerships, podcasts, radio, & TV
- Take a strategic approach to managing & optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, & budget goals
- Actively investigate & identify high potential opportunities to test & incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / discounts / landing page - optimization)
- Take ownership of all new channel innovation by using customer data & key industry trends to steer the teams focus & prioritise new channels to test.
- Build & manage relationships with key local agencies & the online marketing team in Berlin
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field preferred
- You have a strong analytical mind set & thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in a performance marketing based role, ideally with both online & offline channel ownership
- Strong understanding of the local marketing landscape in Sweden and/or Denmark & knowledge of campaigns across offline channels
- Experience setting marketing goals & KPIs & operating a direct marketing program at scale given a set budget
- Experience growing, scaling & optimising channels in a high-growth environment in a data-driven way, focused on both RoI & LifetimeValue
- Expertise in testing & optimising new & emerging channels, as well as established channels
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Danish is required
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.