Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Job - Manager, Customer Success Workforce Planning (WFM)
In this role, you will be a key influencer for how multiple teams in Customer Success staff for success. In Customer Support, you will help the team understand & coordinate the ideal staffing levels to meet our SLAs & to deliver optimal customer satisfaction. In Account Management, you will guide the distribution of customer accounts to match Justworks market expansion model & to minimize customer disruption. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will be working across the team to optimize for the ideal configurations that drive employee & customer happiness.
Who you are:
- Inspired to solve problems & prove (or disprove) hypotheses using data
- Possess strong analytical skills & interest in data acquisition & analysis
- Wildly collaborative & excited to work with different teams on varied challenges
- Highly independent & able to truly lead a functional area of Customer Success
- Interested in operations, & excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
- A customer service professional at heart & a believer in service excellence
- Aligned with Justworks mission & our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
- Lover of systems & technology
What you'll do:
- Own customer contact SLAs & report on our effectiveness
- Develop & distribute reports to managers that reflect team & individual productivity
- Forecast team staffing needs based on historical contact data & company milestones
- Make recommendations for staffing updates based on your daily forecasting
- Own the market assignment model in Account Management & ensure that books of business are logically assigned & balanced
- Collect feedback from all customer-facing teams & managers in Customer Success on how to better balance staffing & account allocations, to achieve top performance
- Provide regular updates to Customer Success & Justworks leadership on incidents that affect customer contact volume, & any resulting trends
- Work closely with Product Support & other internal teams to ensure that product roadmap recommendations match our customer needs & request trends
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4-6 years of professional experience, ideally in a customer service capacity
- 2-3 years of workforce management experience required
- Proven experience with building & maintaining customer service workforce management (WFM) models, data & systems required
- Experience in Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud or an equivalent CRM or customer contact system required
- People management experience highly preferred
- Experience with SQL queries & data visualization preferred; Tableau experience a plus
- High interest in customer service & workforce management as your career path
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.