The Senior Vice President, Talent Management will collaborate extensively across the organization, partnering with other HR & business leaders to develop world class employee experience strategies to attract, develop & retain the best talent at all levels of the organization.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Senior Vice President, Talent Management is responsible for designing & driving end-to-end ownership & program management for all talent programs (acquisition, onboarding, performance management, talent reviews, employee engagement, succession planning, etc.). S/he will also design & build the companys career architecture & Learning & Development programs to ensure all employees have the tools & support they need to perform at their full potential.
If you are a natural builder & leader of teams, passionate about developing a complete talent strategy & prefer a mix of being strategic & hands on, this is the job for you!
- Design, lead, & implement talent development strategies & effective learning programs across the company that incorporate overall business objectives.
- Ensure a balance between programs that support the entire employee experience (company onboarding, department onboarding, role development, career development, manager enablement, leadership development, etc), as well as meet specific business & customer requirements (sales training, internal platform training, technical skills training)
- Focus & lead all aspects of the talent life cycle:
- Attraction employee brand & culture, talent acquisition, onboarding
- Development performance management, performance reviews, training & education
- Retention & Engagement mobility, succession planning, workforce planning, employee surveys.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all initiatives are aligned with both individual & team needs.
- Recommend, develop & implement enablement strategies to meet the talent requirements for our business & customers.
- Identify & prioritize mission critical knowledge & skills gaps through ongoing needs assessments.
- Use data to measure efficacy of programs & make adjustments as needed.
- Understand iCapital Networks client lifecycle & customer behavior data in order to build targeted, function-specific training mapped to the various phases & scenarios throughout the journey.
- Provides leadership & mentorship to the Talent, Learning & Development team
- 15+ years progressive HR experience with a proven track record for developing & delivering sustainable results through talent acquisition & talent management programs assessment & development subject matter expertise is essential.
- Experience designing a comprehensive talent strategy & communicating a compelling vision to energize an organization.
- Hands on experience leading Talent Acquisition; building an employer brand; & refining assessment & selection to deliver great talent.
- Demonstrates an inclusive leadership style with an emphasis on delivering results & developing high performing teams.
- Experience in a growth organization demonstrating adaptability & change management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities that require strong project management & decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & collaborative skills across all levels, with an ability to persuade & influence.
- Curious, growth-oriented, proactive, & passionate about driving business results. Strong business understanding & commercial acumen
- Dynamic & creative problem solver that effectively oversees the execution of complex initiatives, while not shunning the day to day operational issues that need to be solved to ensure a strong internal customer focus.
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.