Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events & critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster & stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI & machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, & determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security & PR/communications professionals know & act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets & brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, raised over $570 million from leading venture & growth technology investors, & been referred to as the super tool of journalists & hedge funds. Weve received numerous awards & accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the worlds 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 & joining Forbes definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 & 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity & drive on an individual level & live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table & regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work & have fun.
Who you are:
As a recruiter on our growing team, you will partner directly with our hiring managers to develop, drive, & manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. Youre ambitious, energetic, organized, detail-oriented, & thrilled about the opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth technology company. You love recruiting, building relationships & solving problems every day.
You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience & strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, & human at all stages. In addition, you are passionate about Dataminrs mission & are excited to help us continue to build out our outstanding team across our six global offices.
- Full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of open roles
- Work closely with managers to meet competitive hiring goals & expectations
- Proactively identify & assess talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, & networking
- Create & foster high touch relationships with active & passive candidates
- Continuously partner with recruiting team & senior managers to design, refine & implement innovative recruiting strategies for top talent
- Actively participates in candidate on-site interviews & debriefs & is seen as influential & highly credible on candidate assessment from hiring team.
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, & close candidates at all levels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 3+ years of direct recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth startup environment
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage candidates & manage them through the interview process
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills & multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes
- Experience working with & navigating applicant tracking systems
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques & tools
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.