What You Will Do:
The Editor supports VaynerTalent team by executing high level editing & motion graphics for video & images. Editors will work closely with team to turn out data driven, high converting video, imagery,and podcasts.
You are the unfiltered engine of the volume model. You live to make & connect with consumers with your unique methods of storytelling. You have 5 key areas that you excel at:
- Your strong sense for pacing & watchability allows you to edit great content that people want to watch.
- Working with text. You can create great designs by overlaying text on images, & come up with new & interesting ways to animate text in video.
- Your amazing skillset enables you to develop new styles of editing rather than simply relying on what has already been done.
- You work well with a team. You can incorporate historical learnings & feedback from Strategists in order to create the best Next performing creative possible.
- A strong understanding of how long things take, & an ability to communicate that to the team.
What We're Looking For:
- Edit & design large volumes of content across multiple media platforms & tools, with guidance from creative leadership
- Stellar editing skills with a strong sense for storytelling, pacing, watchability, & creative use of text.
- Create content that pulls consumer attention & drives both Click-through & Conversion
- Support team with ideation & with planning our productions with the edit in mind.
- Collaborate with your teammates & cross-funcitonal departments on rapid fire requests & tight timelines
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, & team meetings contributing ideas & design strategy formulation
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years professional editing experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Experience Editing with advanced level of proficiency in Premiere Pro & an intermediate or better understanding of After Effects.
- Audio specific editing knowledgeable with audio compression, equalization, noise gating, experience setting up live sets, & livestreams. Knowledge of best in class audio recording equipment
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canvaa
- Writing: Google Docs / Word
- Ability to try new things within an edit & consistently come up with new high-converting ways to present information to a viewer.
- Responsible, accountable, & self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & positive results.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company & drive immediate results
- Youre incredibly passionate about the Direct-To-Consumer space
- You love to push the boundaries of creative thinking & content
- Youre not romantically attached to creative but instead love to leverage data & insights to inform your creative approach