BGB is a healthcare communications agency that offers a wide range of services, including traditional pharmaceutical advertising, promotional medical education, payer marketing, & consulting services. Known for excellence & professionalism, were hired as strategic & creative partners by our biopharmaceutical clients to drive category/brand awareness & growth.
We have a flexible workforce, offering in-office (post pandemic), remote, & hybrid job opportunities.Our home base is in SoHo, New York City, where we have our large, light-filled duplex loft that features panoramic views of lower Manhattan.
BGB Group is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality & professionalism at all times & is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change. The Recruiting Coordinator must have effective communication skills, both written & verbal, the ability to work independently & prioritize work, & have a proactive approach in order to anticipate candidate/hiring manager needs. You must have a great personality & enjoy having some fun during the workday!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Willingness & desire to be the expert user in our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Responsible for data management & integrity throughout the scheduling & assessment process including input of relevant candidate data into our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Interacts with various levels of candidates & external vendors to schedule interviews
- Prepares offer letters
- Performs work in compliance with applicable federal, state & local regulations & company policy per management direction
- Completes special projects as required
- Assists with pre-boarding for new hires
- Administrative support for all career fairs
- Bachelors Degree required
- Expert user with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills & the ability to multi-task
- Sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly & efficiently
- Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of the timelines, & deliverables of team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality & appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in MS Office