We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, & ongoing Managed Client Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work among small- & medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
Contribute to Client Success
- As a key contributor on the Delivery Industry Team, you will provide guidance & oversight to our project teams on industry best practices & trends, platforms & platform roadmaps, solution design, & accelerators
- Work with customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes & define success criteria using industry expertise & knowledge of platform capabilities
- Setup projects for success by participating in project estimation, identification of internal assets to leverage, & project kickoff
- Collaborate with delivery teams in preparing for a successful client engagement in your area of discipline
- Mentor Solution Architects in leading discovery & requirements refinement sessions to uncover & guide customers business, functional, & technological requirements
Contribute to Team Success within Capital Markets vertical
- Create & maintain training materials/modules as well as documented best practices
- Identify industry trends & potential accelerators for consideration as Foundry Assets
- Host regularly scheduled educational workshops/webinars for Silverline (not necessarily Salesforce related, could be industry trends, success stories, etc.)
- Define & promote a set of delivery & design standards unique to defined industry sectors & align them to discovery, design & resource templates for each
- Maintain a best of breed backlog, story maps, & other materials per sub-vertical to be a starting point for Silverline teams
Align with Internal & External Partners
- Collaborate with internal teams (Ventures, Go To Market, Sales, & Foundry) to help shape & grow the Silverline offerings in Investment Banking, ensuring we have teams that are ready to deliver what has been sold
- Collaborate with Sales & Account Teams to help develop specific proposals in support of new & ongoing business development
- Collaborate with external partner organizations, such as Salesforce, to develop Silverline offerings & delivery capabilities
Grow Silverlines Expertise
- Assist in evaluating & growing the Investment Banking expertise of Silverline consultants
- Identify & engage in continuing professional education (beyond Salesforce) within the Investment Banking space (industry & partner certifications).
- Contribute to Silverlines industry market presence & recognition by attending conferences, writing blog posts, engaging in the Salesforce partner community, etc.
- Revisit clients & previous projects after the dust has settled, to identify what design decisions worked, what didn't, what are the client is doing now. Suggest new platform capabilities that the client might be able to take advantage of.
- Collaborate with Foundry to identify & maintain the asset roadmap within Capital Markets
- Collaborate with Alliances to develop & publish a list of vendors/apps for our preferred add-on applications
- Incorporate emerging technologies & tools into Silverlines offering.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- 15 + years of professional and/ or consulting experience, including some combination of Investment Banking (5-10 years) & experience on the Salesforce platform (Financial Services Cloud experience a plus) or comparable CRM
- Solid understanding of technology applications within Investment Banking
- Proven ability to communicate & build relationships with business & technical audiences, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders & decision makers
- Solid thought leadership skills & ability to gain buy-in to a vision
- Precise & effective customer communications & presentation skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design & design thinking
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, & reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture business requirements
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Great teamwork & collaboration skills
- Desire to learn new things & mentor team members