SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofcom's 15 Israeli Startups to Watch & one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands re-imagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
Responsibilities of an Enterprise Sales Executive:
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating & developing accounts & increasing market share. Reporting to the Sales Director - Europe.
- Meet & exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads - strategically selling the companys defined solutions to net new logos.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating & closing.
- Work closely with your SDR & Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/C-level engagement..
- Develop accurate forecasts & manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
What will I bring to the team?
- High integrity, relentless execution & dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest & direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead & confidently handle customer objections.
- Proven experience in online sales or digital software sales.
- Ideally, documented success in SaaS. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations.
- Experience in interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies & online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing & data solutions.
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business.
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact:We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market & their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context & make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent:We bring together the industrys brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances & share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm & drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity:We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one ofcom 15 Israeli Startups to watch in 2017and one ofBusiness Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. Were expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people & promoting from within.