We are looking for a highly organized, motivated, & execution-focused Analytics Manager to join our operations team. The ideal candidate has experience supporting operations in eCommmerce using creative analytics to solve a variety of problems. You will be responsible for helping enable the streamlining of processes & enabling strategic decision making through the application of analytics.
- Conduct analysis to support strategic logistic decisions
- Create dashboards & reports that enable real time decision making
- Develop tools that can automate current manual processes
- Ensure inbound & outbound forecasts for fulfillment centers are aligned & consistent
- Hire & manage future junior analysts to support the above responsibilities
- Work to identify other creative solutions that make logistics operations more efficient
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- Expert in Microsoft Excel & SQL (Python a plus)
- Bachelors degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Strong understanding of how to navigate a fast-moving organization
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional partners to achieve collaborative goals
- Startup or other high-growth company experience
- Experience working with Business Insights tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.