WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Business Operations & Intelligence Analyst. This person will report into our CFO & work within the growing Business Operations & Intelligence team to drive company strategy & operations across business functions. This role is a mix of using data & analytics to identify key trends, issues & opportunities along with working to implement changes in business strategy & operations in order to address those trends & findings.
We are looking for someone who has the analytical chops to help develop operational strategy but who has the business acumen & project management skills to get things done. A core component of the role will be to work largely in Looker, our BI tool, to create various looks & dashboards to support teams across Resy by providing data-driven insights. This position requires outstanding analytic & communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, & the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify critical areas of opportunity in order to maintain & improve operations of a growing startup now operating under a larger global organization.
- Develop strategies & systems to automate core business functions. (Examples include linkages between our CRM & financial systems, billing & reporting around our transactions platform, our suite of Account Management tools & our reporting & optimization of marketing programs.)
- Lead & own the setup of cross-functional company reporting, dashboards, & analysis based on an in-depth understanding of business model, operations, product & company KPIs.
- Evaluate & understand information gathered from multiple sources, including from Salesforce & Zuora.
- Support various team initiatives on an ad-hoc basis by fielding requests for reports & dashboards, provide advice & insight along with the data.
- Lead management of our Business Intelligence tool (Looker), developing & implementing new metrics to support business initiatives
- Own deliverables end-to-end, including data integrity, analysis, validation, & documentations
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems & map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- Experience generating customer-facing reports (specifically, using Looker)
- Experience with Salesforce data capture
- Experience in other programming languages (R, Python, etc.) helpful
- You love restaurants
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.