The Customer Success team at Convercent is in an exciting period of quickly transforming, growing, & scaling. A critical part of this effort is enabling the team with the right playbooks, processes, workflows, data, & analysis.
The Customer Success Operations Manager supports the operational mechanisms of the team through systems, data, & analytical work. They will be responsible not only for assuming existing responsibilities but also for helping to create new processes as part of our transformation.
- Document processes & workflows for the Customer Success (CS) department.
- Support administration of & accountability to CS processes & policies.
- Identify system, data, & process improvements. Advocate for those improvements with key decision makers. Capture requirements for those improvements.
- Collaborate with CS leaders & individual contributors on creation of Customer Success playbooks to support high-priority strategic workflows.
- Create, maintain, & monitor dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC). Create ad-hoc reports in SFDC for CS leaders or individual contributors.
- Partner with CS Enablement Manager to keep CS team members informed & up to date on processes.
- Partner with CS Reporting Analyst to ensure operational data inputs are accurate & accessible.
- Partner with our Customer Experience team to leverage customer behavioral & user data for analytics & reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to stay informed & to contribute to broader initiatives & strategies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years working in business operations.
- Skilled at creating & organizing process documentation.
- Experience owning Salesforce.com processes & working with Salesforce.com data.
- Proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint & other Microsoft productivity tools.
- Experience working in Customer Success or sales organizations.
- Shows strength in completing high quality deliverables independently & on-time.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Operate with a sense of urgency & strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask & a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning & a willingness for taking on new challenges.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.