Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp, marketing is about understanding people & building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. Were looking for a versatile digital marketing manager who is hungry to do this & more.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Plan & implements web-based marketing strategies & campaigns via the company's website(s).
- Collaborate with web development & design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company's web presence.
- Draft, implement, maintain, & revise online marketing campaigns to drive sales & revenue to the company.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions & campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Collaborate with web design, development, & content staff to monitor & improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company's site(s).
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles & strategies
- Working proficiency with HTML, web design & web editing
- Experience with content management systems
- Prior experience with web optimization & A/B testing
- Proven ability to plan & implement marketing campaign activities
- Strong project management, multitasking, & decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM tools
- Knowledge of website personalization & internationalization
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavor v to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- (Remove for Australia) Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support Programs - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp