BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City
Named one of the Top 50 StartUps with Unicorn potential by The New York Times, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing Implementation Specialist to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterClouds dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the companys highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales, & Support organizations & alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded & our solution implemented. If you love technology, & want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.
- Implement our one of a kind management & security platform for BetterCloud customers.
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded.
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment & help us stand up one of the newest teams at the company.
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, & marketing teams
Qualifications | Required:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or a IT services partner.
- High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies & APIs with a high capacity to learn.
- Exceptional oral & written communication & presentation skills.
- Customer facing experience.
- Excited to play an integral role during our companys most rapid growth period.
- Willing to occasionally travel to meet customers in-person & work with our engineering team in Atlanta.
Qualifications | Recommended:
- Has worked at a fast growing startup or IT consulting company.
- Working experience using Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, & Zendesk.
- Experience using or managing G Suite and/or Office 365.
- Experience using BetterCloud
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator