Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To supportour growth in ProfessionalServices, we are looking for aDigital ExperienceAnalyst who can provideonsite orremote Analytics activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is todeep dive into acustomer's dataset & provide recommendations. The role is expected to work collaboratively withEngagement Managers, Business Transformation Architects, Digital Workplace Architectsand other cross functional Customer Success Teams.
This is a new role to Professional Services therefore we are looking for driven & self-starting candidates that can help shape & build a scalable data analysis practice within our organization.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being able to analyze, baseline & benchmark customer'sdata-setto drive insights for ongoing operations
- Lead data projects end-to-end, including business requirements gathering, data requirements definition, technical specifications & follow-up;
- Run complex analyses to deliver business insights to the different teams - automate reporting for scalability reasons whenever it is relevant;
- Being able to find & highlight false positives orone offevents
- Ensuring that results & milestones are documented consistently & regularly shared with internal & external stakeholders
- Being able to speak with experience IT stakeholders & explain data analysis, insights & assumptions
- Analyze customerneeds, goals, strategic plans & constraints
- Being able to prioritize & work on different projects at the same time
- Being able to suggest remediations & automation opportunities
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requiresup to 60% travel
- A/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics& automation
- Ability to perform data analysis & drive to actionable insights & automation
- Deep experience in either workplace management, network management, productivity & collaboration management
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent communication, customer facing & teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication & social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Linux clients & its applications
- Outstanding Excel skills. Great command of business intelligence software & data visualization tools such ofR ,Mathlaband Python as well as strong data visualization skills & experience with relevant data visualization tools would be a significant asset;
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development & management, security, and/or analytics
- Fluency in English & German, with excellent written, digital & verbal communication skills; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.