We are looking for an experienced & motivated Senior Manager to join our acquisition marketing team at Zola. Acquisition is a tentpole group within Zola with considerable responsibility & cross-departmental & Executive visibility. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-million dollar marketing budget to deliver high-impact results at a fast-growing startup.
This position includes a direct report with opportunity for continued manager growth as well as upward mobility.
- Own & implement the growth strategy for a wide umbrella of both established & growing acquisition channels for Zola, including paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), TV (both Streaming & Linear), podcasts, direct mail & more
- Spearhead growth & innovation within your channel mix through a combination of creative strategy, campaign optimization & on-site growth tactics (e.g. landing pages, onboarding experiences)
- Define channel roadmaps & goals, measure KPIs & unit economics, & report out on performance to senior management
- Partner with the brand & creative teams to brainstorm & test new marketing concepts & experiences that can drive step-change improvements in performance
- Nurture the professional development & growth of your direct report(s)
- Manage & oversee agencies, freelancers, & other Zola partners who help in campaign creation & execution
- 5+ years of experience in consumer growth marketing in a start-up environment
- Seasoned manager of both online & offline marketing channels with a deep understanding of growth marketing fundamentals
- Analytical, customer-first problem solver who can distill clear & actionable insights from data & communicate them to various stakeholders
- Scrappy mentality who can toggle between providing high level strategy & rolling up sleeves to get stuff done
- Passionate about working at Zola!
- Collaborative team player who can serve as a brand ambassador both inside & outside the company
- Experience managing a team of marketers to deliver high-impact results
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!