At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The Campaign Manager is responsible for building awareness & supporting the growth of the Cloudflare brand. This is a critical role on our Brand team, responsible for helping bring the Cloudflare brand to life with a steady drumbeat of multi-channel brand marketing campaigns. You will partner with cross-functional teams to measure impact, optimize investments, & deliver results. The successful candidate is a data-driven, results-oriented marketer passionate about using research & data to drive business impact.
What you'll do
- Plan, execute, & measure multi-channel, global brand marketing campaigns from insight to implementation to drive brand awareness & purchase intent.
- Manage all aspects of campaign execution, including ad trafficking, budget allocation, & tracking setup.
- Manage external agency partners & vendors.
- Build & manage reporting dashboards & provide ongoing reporting, analysis, & optimization recommendations.
- Launch & manage our brand tracker to measure brand awareness, perception, purchase intent, & competitive performance.
Examples of desirableskills, knowledge & experience
- At least 5+ years of experience developing & executing integrated marketing campaigns to build brand awareness & drive purchase intent.
- Experience measuring & optimizing campaigns using qualitative & quantitative metrics.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with ad trafficking & analytics solutions (Doubleclick Campaign Manager & Google Analytics).
- Highly organized & detail-oriented.
- A passion for Cloudflares mission & the success of our customers.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.