As a Field Engineer, you will be supporting both the sales & data science teams during help clients during presales & postsales. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to security, architecture & POC-related discussions & support. Field Engineers usually have named accounts & are responsible for the successful maintenance of our platform by those customers, so a passion for working with people & helping them utilize our platform to the fullest! Through close collaboration with our Data Science team, youll be assisting clients with operationalizing models & moving them into production.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth & expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, & technical guidance & support
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Experience installing, managing & supporting platforms running on Linux
- Data management/wrangling or software development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Willingness to travel (~10-20%)
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark or BI expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- TS/SCI full scope active clearance