About the team
The Global Sourcing team is responsible for managing our global supplier base across all products & brands. The team manages new & existing supplier relationships, defines our production strategy, drives cost savings, & implements processes to help scale our supply chain. From concept to scale up to mass production, we are plugged in every step of the way.
We work cross-functionally with teams in New York, London, & China including Marketing, R&D, Quality, Packaging Development, Retail, Distribution, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance, Legal & other functions to lead product launches, sustain programs, & set optimal supply chains that allow our brands to flourish.
About the role
As a member of the Global Sourcing team, you will have the opportunity to be the first person at Harrys dedicated to managing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. We just created this role, & need someone to hit the ground running. You will develop & execute PLM processes, maintain master data, & set strategy for how we manage our product information at Harrys.. We believe this role is essential in order for Harrys to continue to scale.
You will work cross-functionally with teams in New York & London as the owner of our product master data. You will also manage approval processes & routing, & system integrations (ie connecting PLM to SAP S/4). As we look to scale our operations, we want to ensure that our products have all relevant data built out, with key specifications, attributes, & product documentation loaded into our PLM system. You will be responsible for the organizing & managing this process, which is essential in order to support launches across new channels & geographies.
What you will accomplish
- Own data integrity in our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system, Arena PLM, SAP, & other enterprise systems & tools.
- Maintain item master data integrity, including but not limited to master data inputs, routing, approving, audits, changes & reporting.
- Routinely scrub master data to ensure consistency, accuracy & compliance across brands, regions & other relevant categorizations.
- Liaise with our internal system admin & external customer service reps to highlight opportunity areas, surface problems & to escalate when immediate action is required.
- Help determine a new item & change request process for the Sourcing team & potentially other cross-functions to adopt.
- Occasionally liaise & partner with other cross-functional teams to provide master data inputs, complete various deliverables & facilitate various requests (i.e. Retail team).
- Help support multi-region needs (US, UK, EU, Canada, etc.) & new brands.
- If & when new systems are implemented at Harrys, help play a supportive project role should Arena be connected to other compatible systems.
- Stay abreast of system updates & new software patches that could potentially impact end user interface & interaction.
This should describe you
- You enjoy learning new systems & would be excited to become a subject matter expert.
- Supply Chain is something you are interested in, & are excited about getting exposure into this area (future opportunities around Project Management & ownership of other initiatives).
- You arent afraid to roll up your sleeves to drive inputs, routing & processing of data into a system(s).
- Youre comfortable building relationships with end users to understand their use cases, problems & other relevant needs.
- You are willing to develop a mastery & eventually provide training, guidance & troubleshooting to end users at Harrys.
- You value timelines, deadlines & can trigger a sense of urgency when required.
- You can prioritize tasks & be flexible as targets change.
- You have an eye for detail & take great pride in accurate data. If you see something wrong, inadequate or inaccurate, you feel empowered to fix it.
- You are comfortable being a pioneer & having fun along the way!
Here's who you'll work with
- Working on the Global Sourcing team
- Internally: Partnering with Supply Chain, Retail, R&D, Finance, IT & many more.
- Externally: Our suppliers
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.