Help Flexport win new business
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. As we enter our next phase, were looking for driven & intellectually curious Sales Executives to seek out & win new business opportunities. Join & help us solve real-world problems, streamline inefficiencies, & ultimately make Flexport the leader in Global Trade!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their logistics & supply chain needs through a solutions-based selling approach
- Be able to create value driven solutions, built on deep research & a full understanding of the client's end to end, order to cash cycle. These solutions will encompass multiple Flexport services
- Coordinate Customer RFPs by administering pricing while delivering Flexports value proposition
- Navigate an enterprise sales process by building relationships with multiple stakeholders through remote & face-to-face meetings
- Build & manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds from end to end
- Identify opportunities for account growth by having a thorough understanding of Flexports diversified, & growing product line while retaining & expanding revenue within book of business
- Collaborate with Flexports client operations teams to identify upsell opportunities, source pipeline, & develop strategic account plans
You should have:
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience in freight forwarding sales
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive & creative drive to win over customers & think outside the box to get a deal done
- Demonstrated ability to run a sales meeting & structured sales process
- Proven success building & maintaining long term commercial relationships
- A naturally curious & inquisitive approach to client discovery
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills, with the ability to connect in both virtual & face-to-face environments
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
- The intellectual horsepower & curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry
- Courage to challenge the internal & external status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.