DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As we continue our rapid worldwide growth in sales & product offerings, we are adding a Strategic Client Development Director to cultivate deep executive level relationships with a number of the largest global brands in the region, providing Strategic Account Leadership. With a primary focus & goal of overall revenue growth, the Director will think strategically about our clients brand goals & challenges, while building & conveying compelling value propositions. We are looking for a strategic minded leader with a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem & passion for the latest emerging technologies.
- Own large brand relationships with senior marketers at top global brands, understanding their strategic brand objectives, identifying opportunities, & ultimately helping to drive strategic value & new revenue for DV.
- Lead strategic sales development strategies across the client & translate deep understanding of the clients needs with DV solutions, fostering strategic partner status within the brands marketing tech stack.
- As sales overlay, drive & own collaborative multi-seller account strategy throughout the complexity of the global account from prospecting through owning the RFP process & post-sale engagement
- Development & support of DV sales strategies across the client, ensuring consistent messaging & clear vision for DV Brand.
- Communicate goals, plans, expectations & performance metrics across the organization.
- Drive thought leadership, bringing to life DV reputation as an innovator & trusted leader in verification & brand safety in the industry.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience building media strategy with senior level executives within Fortune 100 brands & top agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brands key business objectives & challenges, & translate & build into compelling value propositions.
- Has held responsibility for new client acquisition (measured by overall team growth or quota).
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business & sales.
- Extensive contacts at top brands & agencies, & a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation & excellent communications skills .
- Bachelors, or Masters degree preferred.
- The ability to speak multiple European languages is preferred
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture that is driving change across the global digital landscape. We are offering a great company culture, growth in our fast growing organization, & competitive compensation package including equity