Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT & our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, & sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware & software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, & AI to operations across various industries. Samsaras fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, & London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, & Dragoneer.
Were searching for ambitious, entrepreneurial Enterprise Support Engineers with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience, solving challenging issues, & writing their own chapter in our growth story. Our ideal candidate has a technical & customer facing background, has spent 3+ years in a technical support organization, understands the needs of enterprise level customers & their expectations, & has a high sense of ownership & urgency.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical interests & experiences, from electrical engineering, hacking on Raspberry Pis to building gaming computers, & even working on motor vehicles.
In this role you will:
- Make it your mission to deliver an exceptional experience for our top Enterprise customers
- Maintain a support queue & respond to customers in a tailored & timely manner
- Meet or exceed all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across phone, email & chat
- Leverage tools & data analysis to troubleshoot & solve complex technical issues
- Drive urgency with internal technical teams to triage & escalate for additional resourcing
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Success, Product & Legal to help retain at risk customers
- Mentor & train other support team members, assist in growing their skills & knowledge
The ideal candidate will:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Experience working with Enterprise and/or strategic customers
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, hardware & software preferred
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal, & finding the win/win
- Basic coding abilities, moderate understanding of APIs, calls & troubleshooting
- Champion, role model, & embed Samsaras cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally & across new offices
- Tinkered with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.