- Assist the Inbound/Outbound Supervisor in planning, prioritizing, & communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy & quality are met for all inbound related Activities.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, unloading trailers & systematically locating products.
- Ensure the dock is clear at the end of every shift.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities & paperwork which include KPI reports, LPN creation & Inbound shipping documentation.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy & timeliness of all inbound receipts.
- Check SCI Reporting to verify all ASNs are closed & accounted for.
- Partner with Inbound/Outbound Supervisor & other Leads to support inventory needs for TO fulfillment.
- Help lead the warehouse team members & ensure all Transfer orders & Sales orders are picked, staged & loaded in an accurate & timely manner.
- Complete accurate inventory control activities & paperwork which include KPI reports, invoices, load sheets, etc.
- Follow up with & lead Inbound Dock Specialist, Bike Builders & Inbound Associates
- Make sure the work area remains clean & neat, promoting a safe work environment.
- Partner with the Inventory Supervisor & Lead around any inventory discrepancies to expedite a rapid resolution.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality & excellent presentation skills
- Previous leadership experience or experience in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position is a full time hourly position that reports directly into the Inbound Supervisor
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.