ABOUT LIVERAMPS STRATEGY AND GROWTH TEAM
LiveRamps Strategy & Growth team is responsible for overseeing LiveRamps most strategic initiatives, including the Advertising ID Consortium, along with collaborating to develop unique & interesting partnerships that both drive revenue & establish LiveRamp as a leader of the advertising ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will help manage some of LiveRamps biggest initiatives, including the Advertising ID Consortium. This will range from project management to BD to negotiation & risk management. Youll be responsible for helping drive these initiatives forward & rallying partners.
Youll work closely with the Technology, Brands, Product/Engineering, & BD teams to look for unique partnerships that we can build with the largest partners. With Identity as a foundation for the Open Internet ecosystem, youll work with the team to identify unique relationships we can build that offer marketers a premium value add. Youll develop a deep understanding of our product & be able to quickly understand a partners role in the ecosystem & how we can build something together with them.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Day-to-day worksteam tracking Youll help project manage the Consortium, along with other strategic initiatives, & help track the various workstreams & collaborate with stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met. Youll escalate & develop next steps when workstreams fall off track and/or when plans change.
- Expand adoption Our strategic initiatives often rely on adoption by many platforms, youll work with the team to pitch to these platforms, understand their concerns, & find a path for them to adopt our technology.
- Product readiness & future products - Since youll be on the bleeding edge of LiveRamps strategy, youll collaborate closely with product/engineering to make sure we have the right solutions for our initiatives & provide feedback on how we should build products to have the right industry fit.
- New Strategic Partnerships/Initiatives While growing revenue is critical, theres also unique partnerships we can do with companies that may not have an immediate revenue impact or may present a joint offering we can take to market. Youll help identify & evaluate these. Once we decide to move forward, youll make sure everything is in place for success, including the product, partnership agreement, GTM plan, & long term ownership path.
BACKGROUND AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent project management skills - must be able to track workstreams across various stakeholders & ensure deadlines are met.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial. You should be able to quickly identify & triage opportunities & should be able to take an initiative from idea to finished product/partnership.
- AdTech background would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both internally & externally at the executive level.
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Willingness to travel.
- Based in SF or NYC or a willingness to relocate.
- Stock. Like, money. Not livestock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City two of the best cities in the world, & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.