Position Title: Director, Sales - Customized Training
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Social Ventures
Location: Atlanta, GA
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Per Scholas seeks a sales professional to identify, qualify, & close large/complex enterprise customized training opportunities. You will establish relationships within targeted markets & sell directly to clients as well as through strategic channels. Success in this role is measured by achievement of sales revenue & meeting departmental goals.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Build professional, working, & consultative, relationships with clients & sales channels within the Atlanta metro area & nationally by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the clients within their industry.
- Measure all sales activities & processes with a robust implementation strategy, utilizing all corporate tools & resources available.
- Cultivate opportunity pipeline & lead engagement process with customer & Per Scholas colleagues & negotiate terms.
- Builds sales pipelines & market plans to drive sales revenue & meet the departmental goals.
- Prospect & identify new large scale opportunities & expand on existing opportunities to build & manage the pipeline around our enterprise customized training solution.
- Provide consultative expertise & support as well as participate in client engagements of varying complexity including C-level engagements.
- Lead engagement process with customers, coordinate sales activities across customer organizations, & effectively execute the closing process.
- Manage accounts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate sales prices (within authority) within sales channels & directly with clients.
- Analyze new trends & opportunities within the industry to develop & maintain a strong understanding of the asset recovery market & competitors to strategically position Per Scholas products & services.
- Provide expert input to leadership regarding product areas, possible business exposure, & potential sales strategies to continue relevance to the sector.
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at client firms, industry leaders, & partners.
- Exercise creativity, judgment & experience while selling our Information Technology Asset Recovery service.
- Use Salesforce to capture all sales activity to enable reporting & track performance goals.
- Meet or exceed all assigned goals & targets.
WHAT YOULL BRING TO US
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required
- A demonstrated ability to add value to customers & attain a deep understanding of customers business goals.
- Advanced selling skills, including qualifying prospects, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling, conceptual selling, issues-based selling, consultative selling, negotiation, & contracts (closing).
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, identifying, & closing enterprise sales opportunities.
- A consultative personality with strong organizational & problem-solving skills.
- The ability to collaborate (in actual or virtual situations) & negotiate.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment at all levels of the organization, with the ability to build long-term relationships & gain a high level of confidence with customers & partners, particularly at senior decision-making levels within an organization.
- A high learning agility (including flexibility/adaptability to change), dissatisfaction with the status quo, self-awareness, open-mindedness, openness to feedback/coaching, curiosity, & comfort with ambiguity.
- A demonstrated high level of integrity, business ethics, & leadership skills.
- Experience presenting to Senior Executives (C-Level), operational managers, as well as technical & non-technical staff.
- Success in leading & executing the sales process with expert sales, organizational, business, & professional skills.
- Consultative selling, relationship management & territory management skills to drive sales through channels as well as directly with clients.
- Expert business knowledge to understand the business challenges that drive clients to implement the Information Technology Asset Recovery solution.
- Success in planning & leading effective negotiations that align with financial objectives.
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, communication & influencing skills.
- Knowledge of key industry trends & understanding of customized talent creation.
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of end-to-end custom solutions to diverse customer needs, to include requirements documents, statements of work & contracts.
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- You are a high energy, goal-oriented, creative thinker & "doer" who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- You have a positive outlook, sound judgment, flexibility & a desire to drive revenue & provoke business growth.
- You exhibit leadership & work effectively within a performance & goal driven environment.
- You are superior in developing & selling solutions.
- You have excellent account planning & accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- You are considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- You understand the industry & market segment in which key accounts are situated, & integrate this knowledge into consultative selling.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work & mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented & a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You have a collaborative & flexible workstyle. Youre excited to work cross-functionally with other departments & independently.
- You are an effective communicator with strong oral & written skills.
- You are savvy & a quick learner.
- You are skilled at managing your time & you can balance multiple projects & tasks.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should be able to access well-paying career positions, & that talent should be recognized & recruited from many diverse sources.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart & soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative & mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths & work-life balance, & welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
Youll enjoy a welcoming & casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, & benefits like health care & a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful & have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national nonprofit that drives positive & proven social change in communities across the country. Through rigorous & tuition-free technology training & professional development, we prepare motivated & curious adults who are unemployed or underemployed for successful careers as technology professionals, & we create onramps to businesses in need of their talents. Today we provide our solutions in eight cities across the country: Atlanta, GA; Greater Boston, MA; Greater Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; the National Capital Region Newark, NJ & New York, NY. To date, Per Scholas has trained over 9,000 individuals, helping them build lasting, life-changing skills & careers in technology.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our People team at email@example.com. We look forward to viewing your application!
Learn more at perscholas.org & platformbyps.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.