Do you have a passion for prose with a penchant for software & technology? Think your way with words can transform prospects into clients? As an Appian Proposal Coordinator, youll develop proposals & own the nitty-gritty: you love language, but you also live for the details. As a master of cross-functional collaboration, youre as agile as a developer & as meticulous as a marketer; youre a steward of the corporate identity through adherence to document templates & branding standards. Youre comfortable working as both an individual contributor & team player.
About the Job:
As an Appian Proposal Coordinator, you will assist in the development of proposals & other documents which describe our products & services while collaborating with teams across the entire Appian organization. You will also be a regular contributor to the proposal team collateral & knowledge management repositories, including maintaining boilerplate (generic material) & updating & requesting new content from responsible parties/organizations.
Regular activities include:
- Reviewing customer requirements & producing qualifications/requirements matrices & response templates
- Driving & maintaining internal proposal milestone schedules for meetings & reviews in accordance with external due dates
- Communicate requirements & deadlines with responsible departments
- Assisting writers with revisions to content
- Engaging in proposal section coordination & providing responses using approved content
- Interfacing with multiple internal departments (Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Legal, etc.), as well as partner teams, to gather/provide proposal materials
- Formatting, editing, & assembling final responses
- Bachelors or Masters degree (writing intensive fields preferred)
- 0-3 years of proposal development or other professional experience
- Relies on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals
- Highly detail oriented
- Proficiency withMicrosoftOffice and/orGoogleSuite
- Comfortable working under deadline pressure
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.