--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC offices or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The Marketing Manager, Mid-Market will be responsible for developing & executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue & growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices across the Mid-Market segment & a strong desire to own strategy & execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Marketing Manager, Mid-Market you'll communicate the Dataminr Pulse value proposition to select audience segments & develop campaigns that support a prospects path to purchase. You will work cross-functionally within the marketing team to build programs that reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You understand what it takes to build a strong pipeline, & thrive in a performance based environment.
You're highly organized, hard working, & thrive in a high-growth environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills & broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, & analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans & programs to target & engage high-value Mid-Market prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure & optimize lead generation & nurture programs
- Work closely with sales & marketing leaders to align on marketing strategies & programs to engage target accounts & support Mid-Market Sales teams
- Plan & execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel
- Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales pipeline targets, with responsibility for quarterly MQL & Opportunity targets
- Develop, test & optimize messages & campaigns across all channels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, delivering, & optimizing best-in-class campaign & lead generation programs for a B2B SaaS audience
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership & align on shared goals
- Experience working with CRM & MAP tools required, Salesforce & HubSpot experience preferred
- Strong writing, editing & communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team
- Self-motivated & able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.