BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are looking for a Client Success Execution Analyst to join us as we continue to build out our Client Success Operations department. This is an entry level role with room to grow, & an opportunity to get your foot in the door at an up-and-coming fintech firm that prioritizes every employees professional development.
- Act as a key connection between CS & our Product, Engineering, Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc. organizations.
- Support the implementation of new processes for operational excellence as our platform grows.
- Ensure All Client Success documentation is centralized & up to date: CS Vendor Contracts, Process documentation, Help Center Articles, Training Material, etc.
- Templatize & ensure all CS & vendor performance metrics are captured & communicated monthly.
- Own ongoing management of Client Success tooling & produce/facilitate timely reporting.
- Facilitate CS company updates such as monthly newsletter, key meeting updates & follow ups.
- Provide cross-functional support to enable effective communication & collaboration in operational aspects of the business and to ensure smooth flow of information, both upstream & downstream.
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable in Excel/Google Sheets/Confluence
- Curious & eager to learn
- Scrappy can-do attitude
- Experience with financial operations, math & client service a plus
- Client-centric focus
- The ability to problem solve & drive efficiency
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A & B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee