Zola, one of New Yorks fastest growing startups, is seeking a talented, creative, & passionate Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join & work on our Front-End Team. Zola is growing rapidly & is constantly pushing the boundaries in technology. We value hard work, an orientation for speed & a passion for developing best-in-class user experiences.
You will work closely across functions, including product, user experience, merchandising, business, marketing, & of course, technology.
- Collaborate with tech, design, & product to implement & build a new kind of e-commerce & wedding planning experience
- Manage & contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Identify & remedy performance bottlenecks
- Demonstrate & advocate best practices for front-end engineering
- Understand tradeoffs between design & performance
- 5+ years of user facing frontend experience
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility & the ability to debug issues
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or related degree preferred
We are open to including new technologies where & when they make sense & always strive to push the limits of the e-commerce & wedding planning user experience.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.