Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitwww.refinery29.com/en-us,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.ukandwww.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Your recruiting team is here to help facilitate the entire hiring process from start to finish. This includes working with different departments to build job descriptions, find quality candidates, & streamline the interview process. We are also available for interviewing tips & Greenhouse training. We're on your friendly neighborhood HR team, also known as People + Culture. In other words, we are your personal guide for this magic carpet ride.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do: (D2D Responsibilities)
- Partner with Recruiters & Hiring Managers to schedule candidates interviews
- Maintaining Recruiting/Interview calendar
- Keep First Impressionists informed about candidate arrival times
- Providing Hiring Managers with all interview information (candidate's resume, meeting time, etc.)
- Providing candidates with all interview prep information
- Communicating with candidates through the interview process; collect & provide feedback from both the candidate & the hiring managers & close all interview processes in a positive & professional manner
- Filtering all applications in Greenhouse (ATS System); Inform all applicants in Greenhouse when a job has been closed or filled
- File various paperwork into confidential personnel files
- Monitor Recruiting Inbox & forward requests to the appropriate person
- Research & collect data for various HR initiatives
- Assist with new hire onboarding & employee events
- Assists with special projects as assigned
What you have: (What is the background/expertise you are looking for)
- Recruiting, HR or related experience in meeting fast paced client needs
- Experience working with Microsoft office
- Previous experience in a fast paced, high energy & collaborative work environment
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks throughout the day
- Effective written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of being a proactive problem solver
- Must be flexible & able to adapt to a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Inspired to push boundaries & be a thought leader