Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context & an intuitive design, Replica helps public & private sectors make informed, effective, & responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move & work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners & understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replicas insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 & recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, & Revolutions Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in Oakland, New York, & Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, & work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing & bringing together a diverse workforce & creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences & we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
As our customer base grows, we are looking for a Client Services Specialist to join our Customer Success team & optimize Replica user management & the Replica user experience. Our customers are comprised of public agencies & private sector companies, as well as architectural & engineering firms that we partner with. The Client Services Specialist will own user access, account creation support, & user growth strategy & reporting for users from these customers. This role will also collaborate with our Client Services Lead to drive users to the data, answers, & insights they desperately need through communications & events, both in & out of product.
Client Services Specialists are experts with identity management software, familiar with Replicas product & its capabilities, & have the ability to automate & iterate processes to create repeatable, scalable workflows.
Client Services Analysts will report to the Client Services Manager in the Customer Success organization & align closely with Sales, Product, & Marketing.
- Own & optimize Replica user management, including access & account creation support, to assist Sales, Customer Success, & Product in growing the user base
- Educate users with product knowledge & best practices throughout their customer journey to deliver value immediately & help achieve customer objectives
- Track user metrics, identify trends, & automate user communications to increase adoption
- Assist with customer event planning & execution, like onboarding workshops & webinars, to increase application
- Collaborate with Product to implement user feedback loops to improve NPS
- Experienced: 3+ years of experience in a data analyst or operations role, working with a SaaS product.
- Strong collaborator & communicator: you are highly effective at both written & verbal communication & work well with others.
- Organized & efficient: your work & processes are easily understood by others & completed with thoughtful urgency.
- Analytical: you have experience organizing & analyzing significant amounts of data with attention to detail & accuracy.
- Technical: you have experience with Salesforce & possess technical aptitude & ability to learn new softwares, like Internal.io & Intercom.
- Customer-focused: you have a strong customer service oriented mindset.
Versatile self-starter: you are intrinsically motivated at driving projects from start to finish & are comfortable in distributed, fast-paced environments, subject to rapid change & innovation.
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly & directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team & are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience & potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA & HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in Oakland, New York, & Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level & at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity & good judgment & be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds & sustains credibility with colleagues, clients & other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning & marketing, sales & market development & planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, & we're looking for someone excited to join the team.