At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with a loyal 10 million members who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Our Information Technology team is smart, pragmatic, & entrepreneurial. We practice continuous improvements & process management techniques to put quality into everything we do. We cross-functionally service the Rent the Runway business & support multiple departments across IT, Engineering, Product, Security, Compliance, etc.
About the Job:
This Project Manager will spearhead & manage our technology initiatives & project delivery. You will be responsible for delivering & supporting key IT projects including infrastructure scale, standardization, service desk, security, & compliance initiatives. You will lead assigned projects, & be responsible for the overall delivery of these initiatives. Ultimately be tasked with maturing existing ways of working & founding an IT Project Management Office (PMO).
What You'll Do:
- Plan & manage IT projects by identifying tasks, resources delivery timelines & success metrics
- Utilize different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile & Scrum
- Manage program scope, schedule, budget & resources to successfully fulfill business and
- technical requirements with high customer satisfaction
- Facilitate technical support as needed including but not limited to architectural reviews, compliance reviews & various project artifacts
- Manage project issues & risks to prevent potential barriers to project success.
- Review with management project schedules & milestone dates
- Interface with technical teams, agency executives & vendors
- Strengthen planning & governance around the portfolio of IT projects
- Create & maintain relevant project documentation such as project charter/scope, project plans, status reports & operational checklists
- Provide presentations as necessary to customers, agency staff & management including the use of tools to maintain current information
- Ensure deployed solutions are compliant with Enterprise Technology & Security Standards
- Assist with procurement necessary to acquire goods & services to facilitate the project
- Tracking progress against technology, security, or compliance roadmaps & regularly reporting updates
- Lead project meetings with customer stakeholders & project teams on a regular basis
- 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI, & ITIL Preferred
- Strong with implementing Project Management frameworks & tools
- Experience going end to end with the entire project life cycle
- Experience creating & implementing plans per project goals & objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service & team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts in both application & infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity and/or Compliance frameworks such as NIST, CIS Top 20, PCI-DSS a plus
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.