Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our New York office & our Global Talent Acquisition team.
As a Recruiter, you will play an instrumental part in building our most important asset which is our people! You will lead full-cycle hiring processes & partner closely with hiring managers on different hiring needs.
You will also collaborate with the global talent acquisition team on projects & initiatives to make sure we continually streamline processes & help build the best team & culture for our employees.
This role reports to the Team Manager, Talent Acquisition for the US.
As a Recruiter at Similarweb you will:
- Partner closely with hiring managers in our North America offices & own the full cycle of the recruiting process
- Act as a strategic talent advisor & give your recommendations to hiring managers
- Use various methods to recruit & network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events, & job fairs
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality, & salary requirements
- Use standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications, & experience of potential candidates & their fit to the organization
- Utilize the ATS (Greenhouse) to post & track applicants
- Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance
- Track & analyze the effectiveness of different strategies to learn from experience, & continuously improve our talent acquisition processes
- Create & own an amazing candidate experience
What will you bring to the team?
- 4 - 5+ years direct recruiting experience handling the full life cycle talent acquisition process
- Experience in sourcing & building pipelines for Sales, Marketing, & professional services roles is highly preferred
- Working for multicultural global tech companies is beneficial but not required
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants
- Strong focus on execution & a can-do approach
- A great communicator - both written & verbal English
- A true team player who is willing & excited to contribute to our global team & company's success
- Proven ability to effectively self-motivate
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.