At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Express Drive team. Express Drive is a strategic business within Lyft with the mandate of providing drivers with low cost access to a car while building the foundational capabilities for Lyft autonomous future. We are redefining the vehicle access landscape as the rideshare industrys largest flexible vehicle offering in the US. We do this by managing our own vehicle marketplace, building patent-pending pricing technologies & developing predictive intelligence by using vehicle telematics & connected car technologies.
The Product Lead in this role will work closely with engineers, science & design to guide & deliver on the strategy for Express Drive, & with our business partners to generate profitable revenue streams. You will be responsible for bringing exceptional strategic & analytical skills to define our strategy & lead our execution in this highly cross-functional operational & technological area. Through your leadership, youll bridge technical, business, & operations worlds as you design technologies to take our business to the next stage of growth. Our teams are solving the most challenging technical, operational & human problems in the industry with all of the data, technologies, & methodologies enabled by Lyfts scale. We are looking for an entrepreneurial & a passionate Product Manager to innovate & execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company & industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
- Accelerate the growth of Express Drives offering, including defining program strategy, shaping the renter experience, innovating on pricing strategy, driving cross-functional execution, & partnering with other cross functional Lyft product teams.
- Set your teams goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyfts mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies
- Manage & develop a team of product managers to execute against a comprehensive & unified roadmap
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, scientists, marketers, business partners & operations to drive a shared vision
- Spearhead the product strategy & foundational tech capabilities to grow our addressable market & create a best in class vehicle offering by leveraging telematics, machine learning, & more.
- Partner with Finance to manage the P&L for Express Drive & develop features & cross-functional initiatives to ensure delivery on financial targets.
- Partner with & influence the roadmaps of multiple other Lyft product teams including Fleet Platform, Driver Experience, Driver Growth, Risk Solutions, Pay & more.
- 2+ years of people management experience, leading high performing product teams
- 6+ years experience of building consumer facing and/or platform products
- Established history of close collaboration with financials, data, machine learning & research science
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, & leading design discussions
- High analytical & technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritization
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise with a commitment to excellence, analytics rigor & focus on customer experience
- Enjoy working on consumer facing products with significant scale expectations & a passionate engineering team
- Confident in decision-making, providing concise, clear, direct communication at all levels (up to executive); Ability to maintain composure in critical situations
- Strong cross-functional relationship building with high empathy to understand the needs of other businesses & priorities
- Strong ability to work with full autonomy & little direct oversight
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience working with distributed teams preferred
- Active participant in defining Lyft's & orgs culture; enthusiasm about Lyft & aligned with Lyfts core values
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.