At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for a Content Designer to join our growing team, & partner with our product designers across rideshare. Youll be embedded in this team, & a partner in influencing product decisions. You'll work alongside designers, researchers, marketers, & product managers to create a top-notch experience for users.
As our content design team grows youll help establish content as a discipline at Lyft. Youll define best practices, create systems to scale our small-but-mighty team, & generally elevate the Lyft user experience with your wording superpower.
- Translate complicated concepts into clear in-product copy (UI, notifications, errors, & more)
- Champion the Lyft brand voice & style
- Help establish product strategy & vision
- Regularly collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers, marketers, data science, product managers, & other stakeholders across tech & ops
- Manage multiple projects & competing priorities
- Create, maintain, & evolve content guidelines
- 2+ years of writing experience
- A systems mind that considers not just copy, but the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to understand & discuss strategy, metrics, & results
- A collaborative, proactive mindset
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma)
- Experience writing for an ESL audience preferred
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.