Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
About the Company
Authorize.Net/CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in ecommerce payment management. Authorize.Net was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, Authorize.Net/CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems that simplify payment acceptance.
Over 400,000 merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize & grow their business.
We are looking for a passionate, authentic, & dynamic individual for Visa's efforts to expand, implement & monitor the solutions we deliver to merchant acquirers.
- The primary responsibility is to close new business & hit key KPI's
- Respond to inbound calls, emails & merchant inquiries
- Follow up on leads via phone/email campaigns
- Educate merchants on how payments work & up-sell value added services
- Provide world-class customer service
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Identify deficiencies & create new processes
- High energy level, performance oriented & passionate about merchants, acquirers & technology in the digital commerce space
- Ability to work constructively in a cross-functional, initiative-based structure - leading teams where there is not a direct reporting line
- Experience & comfort in engaging with internal & client executive teams
- Ability to engage with technology organization in an effective & collaborative manner
- Deep working knowledge of payment gateway, acquirer/acquirer processing, payment facilitation and/or fraud platforms
- Demonstrated project management with an ability to appropriately phase & prioritize key underlying capabilities & activities
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & an ability to simplify & communicate complex technical issues to non-technical executives, sales teams & other stakeholders
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Execute against commitments
- Collaborate across functional areas & global regions
Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years' experience in Sales or the Payments Industry
- Specific, current knowledge of merchant / acquirer processing
- Deep understanding of direct sales channels & the go-to-market mechanics that drive success
- Experience working within large teams
- Demonstrated success in the prospecting & closing new accounts.
- Ability to lead by example & embody the Visa Leadership Principles
- Strong teamwork skills & excellent collaboration skills with experience influencing work streams across functions
- Results driven & flexible
- Client-first mindset, with significant experience interacting with senior teams within client organizations
- Presentation/speaking experience
Work HoursThis position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel RequirementsThis position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical RequirementsThis position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO StatementVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.