LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role you will be responsible for the customer experience & documentation of our publisher solutions platform. Youll write copy for multiple touchpoints, providing our customers with clear & structured information. Your copy will be straightforward & intuitive, & written to guide our users through both physical & digital experiences. Youll be expected to go beyond writing technical writing, improving the overall customer experience, maintain a strong & unified language & tone of voice across our products & documentation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Turn technical lingo into clear & concise in-product copy, such as errors & notifications.
- Write with a systems mindset to create copy that reaches across time & touchpoints.
- Understand & write for the needs of different types of users, from developers to marketers.
- Collaborate with the Product team & UX teams to improve the user experience.
- Experiment with multiple versions to continuously optimize what were saying & how were saying it.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across product & operational teams.
- Take an active role in usability testing to validate product copy & documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in English, technical writing or creative writing, or comparable job experience.
- At least one year of experience as a UX writer, preferably for highly technical products.
- Native level English language skills, with bonus points for additional languages.
- Basic proficiency with design tools such as Adobe XD & Invision.
- Demonstrable experience writing accessible copy for non-native English speaking audiences.
- Ability to understand & translate technical jargon into user-friendly copy.
- History of collaborating with design teams to bring a user experience to life.
- Experience in creating & contributing to content guidelines & strategy.
- Strong drive to articulate the rationale behind writing decisions.
- Strong bias for action, ability to prioritize & meet deadlines.
- Experience working within the software development cycle
- Passion for amazing user experiences.