THE ROLE: Associate Graphic Designer
We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer with experience in digital performance marketing campaign creation to help us build out our rapidly-growing marketing creative team. Experience as a key design contributor on successful cross-channel digital marketing campaigns & an ability to discuss the objectives & learnings derived from your projects will be important. We want someone who can flex both sides of their creative braina skilled designer with a focus on strategy & analytics! If you have a sophisticated & modern aesthetic sensibility, an interest in fashion & luxury goods, a drive to keep learning & growing as a marketing creative, & a vision for where your career is goingwe want to talk!
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH:
- Serve as a positive, solution-focused model of creative & collaborative excellence
- Create marketing campaigns & assets, design effective creative tests, respond effectively from growing knowledge of performance-driving factors & always execute to our brand guidelines
- Think big. We do a lot but we can always do more. You should be ready to propose big ideas: the great project we havent started, the new twist on an already strong idea, & the biggest version of the things were already doing well.
- Know digital, know marketing: not just how, but why. Were a digital-first team, so come armed with the technical skills to do the work wellbut more importantly, bring the ideas & passion for producing work that will attract the next-generation of shoppers to our brands.
- Its critical to keep yourself up to date on whats happening in the digital marketing, paid social, fashion, & design worldespecially where they all overlap! Always learn more & share what you know.
- Brainstorm, develop, maintain & innovate the design direction, standards, templates & visual content of our marketing campaignsprimarily through email & social platforms.
- Ignore barriers: Work collaboratively & constructively to succeed on each project with all of our partners including copywriting, UX, marketing & art directors.
- Work smart, fast: Develop designs in a very fast-paced environment without compromising quality. Improve yourself, improve others: Receive & give constructive feedback on each project
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a digital marketing-focused designer in an agency or in-house creative group. Print & traditional experience is a bonus.
- Design chops & a strong portfolio - we're looking for someone with a passion for, & mastery of, design in the digital & social space, a love of typography, color, an eye for fashion & product photography
- Great understanding & skill with current design tools (especially the entire Adobe CC suite), trends, & digital marketing best practices
- Experience with motion design, prototyping & wireframing, & even coding is a plus!
**We cant wait to hear from you, so please submit your resume & portfolio for consideration. Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.**