fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Site Reliability Engineers to join our rapidly growing New York City engineering team. You'll work in a fast-paced environment, where your work will have a tremendous impact on daily operations & long-term strategy. You will work closely with other engineers across all layers of the infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has a passion for building automated systems that deploy, change, monitor & fix complicated cloud-based infrastructure & applications. We expect all of our engineers to solve tough problems collaboratively, create quality products with a sophisticated design, & establish solid lines of communication & trust within the organization.
- 4-7+ Years of experience in delivering working software
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain & improve scalable software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers & members of the team to determine priorities & best practices, & refine functional requirements
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Experience with at least one statically typed language (Java, C, Go, etc..) & at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc..)
- Previous Startup experience
- Experience with Google Cloud & Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker or other container technology
- Experience in designing & implementing effective monitoring & alerting solutions
- Experience working with automated release management
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Distributed Databases
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Distributed File Systems
- Experience Administering MongoDB clusters
- Experience Administering ELK Stack
- Experience working on a B2C platform
- Production level experience with at least one major relational database & at least one NoSQL Database
- Production experience with Cloud & Open Source infrastructure solutions
- Experience building & supporting backend & infrastructure systems
- Production experience with Go
- Experience with Linux System Administration
- Must be experienced & comfortable working with clusters of servers
- Dedication to Infrastructure as Code
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Remote-friendly environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company