WHO WE ARE:
The People Team is responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly. And by everything, we mean EVERYTHING: IT & InfoSec, events, facilities maintenance, recruiting, payroll & benefits, HR, people data analytics - you name it, we own it. We work smart, efficiently, & humbly to ensure Bark as a whole is set up for success, whether that means keeping the cold brew keg full or navigating Bark through a global pandemic. Our philosophy is work hard, laugh hard, pet lots of pups. We keep the Bark train rolling & our pups & their parents happy. Come aboard!
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are looking for a rockstar Talent Acquisition Partner to partner closely with our business teal leaders & execute on our high growth hiring plans. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of best recruiting practices, be a curious & innovative sourcer, passionate about candidate experience, & most importantly, love dogs.
- Source & Recruit on a wide variety of nontechnical roles (i.e. finance, marketing, admin, logistics, legal, etc.)
- Partner closely with hiring managers & leadership on hiring & interview plans
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, events & sourcing campaigns
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates & organizations.
- Manage & maintain ATS & candidate pipeline analytics; tracking for efficiency gaps & reporting for optimization.
- Assist with initiatives to highlight our culture (i.e. LinkedIn posts, blog entries, community events, etc.)
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements & concerns
- Provide exceptional, white glove candidate experience
- Practice expert closing practices
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years experience sourcing/recruiting non-tech candidates with a proven background of thoughtful sourcing techniques
- 2+ years of experience working in house, preferably at a high growth start up
- Experience recruiting for a wide variety of nontechnical roles - the majority of this will be rec based recruiting, not pipeline
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Ability to laugh at yourself
- Loves dogs
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.