CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The job of our Client Success & Support team is to proactively create an environment where our clients & partners achieve success. Specifically your role as a Support Analyst is to establish trust & partnership with our end users by helping to solve their issues in a timely, professional & effective manner.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Provide thorough solutions & develop trusting partnerships with our clients
- Answer calls, emails & chats from our clients with a strong focus on timely & thorough resolution of issues that meet the needs of our customer & leave them feeling supported by our team
- Recognize patterns & escalate all high priority problems
- Coordinate the resolution of issues primarily between Client Success, Operations & Product
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction & review & review & retro on unsatisfied responses to improve in the future
- Effectively use technology to solve client requests & meet SLAs.
- Develop a strong understanding of credentialing process & our platform & services to be able to support our clients & internal team
- Automate support tasks through building template responses & tagging solutions with key search terms
- Make CredSimple better by working cross-functionally to quickly solve trending issues with credentialing operations & product
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our platform or process to make our customers' journey easier
- Publish content that helps clients self-service their own needs on a frequent basis
- Build & maintain a knowledge base of customer-facing training materials
- Work closely with product to update & support questions for new features at release
- Client-centric mindset:
- Focuses on putting the clients needs first when resolving issues & ensuring their needs are being met
- Know when to escalate a client inquiry to management
- Will not stop advocating for the client until a high quality response/resolution is provided
- Expert communicator:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to communicate with users at all levels & varying ability, internally & externally. Connects well with clients & can adjust to the clients needs with ease & flexibility
- Your confidence & professionalism should come through over email, chat & phone & when working with internal teams & clients
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with our end users & team through ownership, integrity & consistency
- Organizational skills: Ability to organize, prioritize, & manage time & tasks effectively
- Problem Solver:
- Have an investigative curiosity & root cause analysis skills. Love to problem solve!
- Demonstrate skills in using technology to perform analysis & identify trends & opportunities.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ years background in Healthcare IT, SaaS space where he/she has worked on a support team
- Located in New York City or able to commute into the city on a daily basis
- Bachelors Degree or higher