JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUULpods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
Were looking for full-stack engineers who want to help us build the next generation of our e-commerce platform & create the very best customer experience. An ideal candidate is passionate about: product, technology; writing good, clean, maintainable code; fluid end user experiences; & building a dev-first oriented culture.
You will improve architecture, performance & anything else you can think of to enhance the experience of our customers, employees & your day to day development environment.
Some of the technologies we work with:
- Ruby on Rails
- React & Redux
- AWS + Terraform
- Internationalization & expansion of our e-commerce platform
- Developing & improving our best-in-class age verification systems
- Expanding on our core commerce components (Payments, Logistics, Subscriptions)
- Work on growth initiatives for domestic & international markets
- Building & designing of new systems for both internal & external stakeholders
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience building products & features start to finish
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Familiarity & experience with Ruby on Rails (or similar technologies & a willingness to learn)
- Understanding of relational databases & SQL
- Experience with unit & integration testing as well as TDD
- A desire to mentor less experienced engineers
- A commitment to continuous improvement
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer science or in Natural science
- Previously experience at an E-Commerce company
- Experience in the early-mid stages of a fast growing company
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles