Were looking for a Manager of Content & PR for Japan to help tell the story of the worlds first Experience Management Platform through compelling content that attracts & engages the right audiences.
This will include:
- Leading & implementing an Japan as well as APJ-wide content strategy that includes everything from blog posts & how-to articles to events & campaign content
- Identifying new ways to bring the Qualtrics XM message to life with our core audiences & in key verticals both on & offline
- Overseeing all Japan content production from the first spark of an idea through to driving our key content metrics & feeding leads back into the Japan sales teams
- Work with APJ Content manager to Lead the development of content at our flagship event, X4 working with customers & internal teams in Japan to bring their stories to life in front of an audience of thousands
- Work with Japan marketing teams to craft & execute Japan & APJ content pieces such as case studies, blog posts, social content, visual slide decks, infographics, videos, etc.
- Partnering with teams around the company from subject matter experts to sales, product marketing, sales & operations to identify content needs
- Defining & tracking content metrics around production, engagement & performance
- Working closely with local marketing teams to promote content via lead generation activities
- Constantly refining audience targeting to make sure the right message, in the right format hits the right people at the right time
- Build PR strategy & work with a PR agency on media release & media conference activities
The Expectation for Success
- BA or BS degree
- English in writing, reading, speaking & listening
- 4+ years in content marketing in a technology company or agency
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits in Japanese
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales & product teams
- A proven executer with clear evidence of success
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic & fast moving environment - strong prioritisation skills are critical
- Positive attitude, high energy, charismatic, strong work ethic & detail oriented
Even Better if you Have...
- Experience being responsible for a content strategy across multiple countries & languages
- Strong agency management skills
- Familiarity with SEO standard methodology
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.