Senior Client Partner, Agency (can be based in either Toronto, New York or Chicago)
Shutterstock is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Client Partner, Agency to seek out & engage with our largest opportunity agencies & collaborate alongside their manager to develop content strategies. This position will create strong relationships with key decision makers with top tier agencies.
- Responsible for day to day contact & all account management including transactional support, research & account administrative functions working with Sales Support Administrator team.
- Retention & Expansion at agency - growing business/product penetration through identifying new agency contacts & business units.
- Negotiating bulk purchases & exclusive deals.
- Identifying & negotiation of new license types.
- Perform agency quarterly reviews.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business & revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list.
- Leading effective demonstrations of our Enterprise platform, in person & online.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities & creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, & generates interest.
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory.
- Educating accounts, prospects & decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products & value proposition.
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list.
- Identify, negotiate, & work with marketing on agency activations.
- Encourages & enables customers to self-serve.
- Create & maintain Agency Map for each agency outlining organogram of people & position within agency & the brands they work with.
- Collecting & reporting into relevant parties at Shutterstock, client feedback in particular identifying content gaps within each product.
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 4 years experience in sales
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Attention to detail & a self starter
- Extroverted, enthusiastic & persuasive communication style.
- Able to conceive, develop, & articulate a coherent sales strategy & methodology, including accurate forecasting capabilities & sales plans.
- Possesses a strong belief in & passion for Shutterstock's market value & potential.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM & related systems.
- Familiar with leading demonstrations of Enterprise solutions.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 80 million images & nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, & Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; & WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V