Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a highly technical & hands-on customer support manager eager to help customers succeed. As a manager for the support team you will partner with customers from all around the world running Kinetica Active Analytics Platform in different environments on a daily basis, which results in opportunities to learn & help shape the future of the product with your feedback. You will get your hands dirty by working on resolving complex & challenging issues & provide guidance & mentorship to customer support engineers.
If you are driven, smart & thrive when solving challenging problems then this is the right place for you.
- Become an SME on Kinetica Analytics Platform
- Measure & manage team proficiency as well as SLA's & resolution times
- Drive complex tickets to resolution
- Work as a liaison between the customer & engineering teams to manage escalations
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction & manage customer expectations appropriately
- Mentor & provide tools & guidance to support engineers
- Analyze customer support processes periodically & adjust as needed to provide a better customer experience
- Review, write & publish knowledge base articles to help facilitate self-service support
- Find creative solutions to challenging & complex problems through analytical & highly technical troubleshooting skills
- Find & implement ideas to increase customer satisfaction & the customer experience when interacting with the support team
- Dedicated & flexible schedule - availability to sometimes work on weekends as required for On-Call rotation
- Solid communications skills(verbal & written)
- 5+ years in a customer-facing leadership role managing a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus, analytical, problem-solving & team-building capabilities
- Demonstrated hands-on experience troubleshooting highly complex issues
- Understanding of enterprise-level environments
- Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment
- Hands-on experience with customer support
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Right balance between customer service & engineering skills
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning (bonus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.