Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help achieve Clover's mission. The Talent team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans & recruit amazing talent. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best & the brightest from a variety of industries.
We're looking for an experienced & talented Health Plan Recruiter to help grow our team. Our ideal candidate has experience recruiting for a variety of skill sets & is eager to take on the challenge of our rapidly growing company. Most importantly, you are excited to experiment with new approaches in collaboration with our Talent & broader People teams.
**This is a minimum 6-month contract remote role**
As a Health Plan Recruiter you will:
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for a subset of Clover's teams within Health Plan Operations.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business needs & develop a strategy to implement & execute on requested headcount.
- Monitor candidate pipeline through the ATS & use data to identify & troubleshoot any issues with the interview process.
- Find ways to enhance the Clover brand to attract top talent. Develop creative sourcing tactics to actively engage passive candidates & increase pipeline diversity.
- Proactively contribute to improving the recruiting function at Clover by challenging the status quo & providing meaningful solutions for improvement.
- Work autonomously on large projects with limited oversight.
- Provide superb candidate experience at all levels.
You will love this job if:
- You're a people person & believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you & improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven & analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends & using the insights to better your process.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter with at least 4 years of in-house experience, preferably in a health plan or healthcare environment.
- You have a proven track record of sourcing, screening, pitching & closing candidates across a variety of skill sets & levels.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-manage & have a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac & Google products & have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.