Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor to join our Marketing team supporting the Chicago (Winnetka & Arlington Heights) offices. In this role, you will advise all of our agents marketing & branding projects, from concept & development through implementation & tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand & vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account management, project management, & strategy support to our agents to help their marketing efforts to be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industrys best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining & improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, & best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs & help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully & efficiently
- Provide guidance & outstanding client service to guide agent work from start to finish & provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming & more effective
- Liaise between the design team & agents to communicate & coordinate project delivery & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting & overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis; work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices & process improvements that will benefit all agents nationally
- Monitor agents ongoing marketing efforts & analyze performance to determine effectiveness, helping inform future activities
- Work with agents to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & more
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing & product tools & offerings & help guide training & usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
What Were Looking For:
- Ability to work independently & to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build & manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing & grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google & Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.